Recipe by The Cake Story
- 4 eggs
- 140gr sugar
- 250gr white chocolate discs
- 60gr butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 360gr flour
- 1tsp baking powder
For the decoration:
- Moisture-resistant powdered sugar
- Sugar paste
- Ready-to-use decorations
1. Whip the eggs with the sugar until you get a soft and foamy mixture, add the melted white chocolate and the butter, and mix thoroughly.
2. Fold in the yogurt, the sieved flour and the baking powder.
3. Pour the mixture in a 26cm pan, coated with non-stick spray and bake in the oven at 170C for about 40 minutes.
4. Once done, let it cool down completely before sprinkling with powdered sugar.
5. Cover the cake with sugar paste and using the cookie cutter, make the decorations.
6. Complete with the sugar star and mini sugar pearls.
For more recipes visit the recipes page on Newsbook.com.mt