Recipe by The Cake Story
- 230gr butter
- 130gr fondant sugar (or icing sugar)
- 50gr almond flour
- 340gr flour
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cream the butter with the sugar at room temperature.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, salt and the sifted flour.
- Mix it all together well. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave it in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, cut out star shapes with the pastry cutter and bake in the oven at 175C for about ten minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before decorating.