Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Bishop Mario Grech answered personal, existential and religious questions asked by Fr Joe Borg about the coronavirus pandemic. Bishop Grech was interviewed during the programme aired on 103 Malta’s Heart, Newsbook Hour.
- How has the pandemic affected his life? Since his parents are over 65 years of age will he continue living with them or did he make different arrangements?
- Is God to be found anywhere in this crisis? God can do a miracle and destroy the virus. Why did he not do that?
- Has the Church abandoned its faithful in their hour of need?
- Are there any lessons to be learnt from this crisis?
- The Pope spoke of the society of solidarity. Is this practical?
Families are being told that to quarantine together will help bond family ties. But what about women, or men or sons and daughters living in an abusive family situation?
These and more question and answers by clicking on the video below.
Due to the present guidelines of the health authorities, the interview was made via Skype. Fr Borg was at his house, Bishop Grech was in Rabat, Gozo while the technician Mario Zerafa was at 103 studios in Blata l-Bajda.
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.