Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Auxiliary Bishop Joseph Galea-Curmi said that within the Dar tal-Providenza one finds affection towards humanity and respect for human dignity.
Galea-Curmi said this as he was being interviewed during the 103 Marathon in aid of Dar tal-Providenza, on Wednesday afternoon.
The 30-hour long marathon is being presented by Arthur Caruana, Ron Briffa, Ian Busuttil Naudi and Jes Saliba.
Auxiliary Bishop Galea-Curmi explained how for the Church each and every person is precious, irrespective of who the person is but there are some people who need more care and assistance and so the Church does all it can to help while at the same time respecting people and each and every one’s dignity.
During the interview with Auxiliary Bishop Joseph Galea-Curmi, the donations in aid of Dar Tal-Providenza reached €4,760.
On the 1st day of 2021, Dar tal-Providenza will organize the yearly marathon to raise funds. The marathon will be held between 12pm and 12 am but with a different format due to the coronavirus pandemic.
One may make a donation either by phone, PayPal or bank transfer. Donations between today and the beginning of the year will be included in the total sum announced at the end of the marathon.
How can you help this year?
- Follow 103 Malta’s Heart from Wednesday 30 at 6 am till noon on Thursday 31 December.
- You can follow us LIVE on 103.mt/103-player
- Donate on https://www.dartalprovidenza.org/make-a-donation/
- Phone on 5160 2012 and donate €10 (VO 1066)
- Phone on 5180 2014 and donate €25 (VO 1066)
- Send an SMS on 5061 8922 to donate €7(VO 1066)