Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
The Archdiocese of Malta has prepared an informative video which explains the precautionary measures to be adopted during the celebration of the Sacrament of Penance.
Since the Curia announced that public Masses will resume as from today, the 13th of June, the Archdiocese has been issuing measure to safeguard health and safety before, during and after the celebration of Mass.
The following measures are to be observed during confessions:
- Ideally one should schedule an appointment for confessions
- Those waiting to go to confession should maintain social distancing of 2 meters
- Everyone should be wearing a visor or a facemask
- Whenever possible a protective screen between the priest and the individual will be provided
- If the protective screen is not available social distancing will be maintained
On Friday, the Archdiocese of Malta has published the whole list of masses that will be celebrated in parishes together with the times and places. This list, accessible from Church.mt, indicates the number of places available in each church as determined by social distance measures.
An online booking system developed by the Archdiocese of Malta is also being used by a number of parishes.
The online system applies to a limited number of seats and can be accessed here. The remaining seats will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.