Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
What will the new measures mean for you? Newsbook.com.mt will be hosting a special programme linked to the new measures announced this morning by Health Minister Chris Fearne, with the aim of bringing the Covid-19 pandemic under control.
The programme will be aired live on Newsbook.com.mt, starting at 1, and will be presented by Fr Joe Borg and our Editor-in-Chief Sylvana Debono. We will interviewing various guests to elaborate on what the measures will truly mean for us all
- Fr Andrea Zaffarese (Malta Archdiocese): How will mass and funerals be affected?
- Dr Martin Balzan (Medical Association of Malta president): Are doctors happy with the new measures? Will they end their industrial action?
- Josef Vella (UĦM chief executive): What challenges are they expecting, and how will they prepare for them?
- Joseph Farrugia (Malta Employers Association): How will business owners be affected?
- Dr Tanya Melillo (head of Mater Dei Hospital’s Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Unit) will explain measures in detail.
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.