|4||Mission Original 0% Artificial Preservatives wraps|
|1||lemon (juice and skin)|
|200g||turkey breast ham|
|salt and pepper|
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise around the pit.
- Grab both halves, twist them and separate them. Cut both halves in two parts.
- Remove the pit and peel the fruit.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Scrape the lemon and slice it in halves.
- Sprinkle the avocado with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with lemon juice and zest to create a sauce.
- Spread the sauce on the wrap.
- Cover it with lettuce leaves, avocado, and turkey ham cut into strips.
- Season it with salt and pepper, wrap it together and cut in half.
- Bon appétit!
This content was supplied by www.missionwraps-uk.com / Alf Mizzi & Sons Marketing Group