Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Dr Tanya Melillo, Public Health Consultant in the infectious diseases unit said that this resembles the medical appointments. It all depends on the urgency of the matter. If a handyman is absolutely required and you are elderly, open the door, stay away, leave the money on a table and avoid all contact. What needs to be done and cannot be avoided must be done, said Dr Melillo, but the contact needs to be minimal.
Do you need help? Here are some helpful numbers:
- 111 – for those who feel the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or who wish clarification on symptoms.
- 21411 411 – for those who need food and medicines while in obligatory quarantine.
- 2294 4511/2294 4504 – Use these number to report infringments to the public health regulations and regulations pertaining to COVID-19.
- 1772 – for those who feel lonely
- 1575 – for those EMPLOYEES who want to ask about salaries and working conditions.
- 1576 – for EMPLOYERS who want to ask about salaries and working conditions.
- 153 – For those who want more information on the financial packages being administered by the Department of Social Services.
- 144 – for those who want more information on the aid packages being administered by Malta Enterprise.
- 2204 2200 – For Maltese residents stranded abroad.
- 2598 1000 – for question about the educational sector.
- 2169 2447– for information on the aid packages for the sectors of tourism and hotels.
- 2590 3030 – For the elderly who have no support structures and need medicines, food, meals or shopping.
- 2546 9111 – Information for those in the gaming industry.
If you want the latest developments on the COVID-19 situation, download the app here.