Quick and tasty – ideal to snack on without guilt. Ideal for people with gluten intolerance and for vegans.
100g rolled oats (you can use gluten free oats)
100g smooth peanut butter
100g dried frozen raspberries
2 tbsp honey
2tbsp shredded coconut
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp dried frozen raspberries (optional)
2 tbsp shredded coconut
1. Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix well.
2. Roll into about 12 balls.
3. If using raspberries to coat, mix the coconut and raspberries into food processor until they are fine and powder like. Or you can just use the shredded coconut.
4. Roll the energy bites in the mixture or in the shredded coconut and transfer to fridge to firm for 30min.
5. Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days
Recipe thanks to Baked With Love.