A dog owner warned fellow dog owners on Facebook about minced meat balls stuffed with toxic snail pellets found in Xagħra. The dog owner said that he took his dog on a usual stroll when the dog came back with the minced meat balls.
In his message on Facebook, the man warned those taking their dogs for a walk in Triq Ġnien Irmiek urging caution.
The dog escaped unharmed as its owner removed the toxic snail pellets successfully. The owner deplored those behind such acts, reminding them that pets ultimately become family members.