Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
As Malta joins the rest of Europe in tentative steps out of the grip of COVID-19, the main concern shifts from exclusively health to include the economy. The pandemic can be considered as a major milestone in human development as economists, politicians and sociologists are all predicting radically different life models as societies scramble to adapt.
Newsbook.com.mt is proud to be able to contribute to Malta’s economic re-development by holding ‘The Post-COVID World’ webinar. This webinar is intended for the movers and shakers of the business community to enable them to carry out a SWOT analysis on the national and their situations.
It will deal with issues such as:
- Will the way we do business change?
- Is this a paradigm shift from supply-demand to agility-flexibility?
- How have banks and the world of finance adapted?
- How will the workforce be affected?
- What will be the role of technology and digital innovation?
- Is education geared up for the post-COVID world?
- Will we be looking at re-development rather than development?
An impressive line up of guests will address the conference which will feature the participation of Prime Minister Robert Abela, the Leader of the Opposition Adrian Delia, Finance Minister Edward Scicluna and Opposition Spokesman Mario de Marco. Industry and society will be represented by AX Group Hospitality Director Claire Xuereb, Malta Chamber’s David Xuereb, SME’s Chamber Philip Fenech, Idea Malta’s Silvio Debono, Trades Unionist Josef Bugeja, Malta Enterprise CEO Kurt Farrugia, as well as various academics