Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
FLIMKIEN will not be printed during May but our readers need not worry as we are making it easily available in digital format. For the next few days FLIMKIEN will be prominetly displayed as an item on our homepage either in the section of the featured stories or in the Lifestyle section. As from today, any reader who goes on ‘Lifestyle’ in the menu at the top end of the homepage will see a drop down menu, one of the items there reads FLIMKIEN. Click on it and the magazine articles are yours to read.
Newsbook.com.mt will also be reporducing a number of articles from FLIMKIEN. At the bottom of each item an icon with the magazine’s coverpage can take readers to the whole magazine.
Among the articles that our readers can enjoy one finds:
- Comment on an innovative artist’s idea to dress a Cruxifix in a jacket of an immigrant drown at sea.
- The psychologist Rev Dr Paul Galea gives advice about how best to cope with the period of isolation many are going through.
- Jayne Manfredi pens Beatitudes for a global pandemic.
- Joyce Cassar writes about our children while Dr Godfrey Agius advices on fever affecting children
- The psychologist Nicholas Briffa comments on how couples can handle the stress caused by the pandemic.
The full version of FLIMKIEN can be accessed here