You might want to plan some alternate routes tonight. This is due to several roads being closed in Msida, Floriana and Valletta, as several events will be taking place at the same time.
These events involve the Msida feast, The Jazz Festival in Valletta, The Marsovin Wine Festival in Hastings Garden and the Joseph Calleja Concert at the Floriana Granaries.
Vehicles found parked in these streets are also liable to be towed:
- From 5pm today to 1am on Sunday:
- Triq Sarria between Triq San Tumas and Pjazza San Publju , Triq J. Lopez, Pjazza Ġwanni XXIII, Triq l-Arċisqof Mawro Caruana between Triq J. Lopez and Pjazza Ġwanni XXIII.
- From 2p.m. on Saturday till 1am on Sunday, through all parking areas near Phoenicia Hotel.
All traffic movement (transit or parking) is prohibited on Saturday, 21st July, 2018, all day through Triq Tal-Borġ.
- Triq Tal-Borġ will be closed to all traffic movement (including parking) all day Saturday (today).
- Triq il-Knisja will be closed today, Saturday, from 4pm onwards.
- From 6pm on Saturday till 1.30am on Sunday, all traffic movement is prohibited through Triq ix-Xatt Ta’ Xbiex on both sides. This includes the parking area.
- Instead, traffic will redirect to go through Triq Abate Rigord to Triq il-Prinċipessa Margerita to Triq Testaferrata. Tonight, from 8pm to 1.30am Triq Mikiel Anton Vassalli, direction from Msida skatepark to Msida, will be closed.
- Tonight, from 8pm to 1.30am, Triq il-Kunċizzjoni from Msida seafront direction towards Triq d’Argens, will be closed for traffic.
- Tonight, from 8pm onwards, Triq il-Wied direction towards Msida will be closed.
- Tonight, traffic from Triq Reġjonali from Kappara, direction towards Msida, will pass towards Skate Park roundabout or Santa Venera tunnels and towards Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara.
- Tonight from midnight onwards, Triq ix-Xatt tal-Pietà direction towards Msida will be closed.
- Tonight from 6.30 pm onwards, through Misraħ ir-Repubblika, Triq P. P. Saydon, to Misraħ Mattia Preti, Triq il-Kmand, Triq il-Ġonna, Triq Joseph L. Zerada, Triq Serafin M. Zarb, Vjal il-Blue Grotto, Triq Santa Katarina and Triq il-Ħaddiema will all be closed.
- Tonight, from 4pm till 1am, Triq il-Mediterran from the Bell monument and from Ta’ Liesse roundabout will be closed.