Heritage Malta will be offering exended opening hours on particular days in December at MUŻA – the Malta National Community Art Museum.
Moreover, throughout December, Heritage Malta’s Multisite Ticket and Family Pass may be purchased at a 50% discount.
MUŻA’s opening hours will be extended until 9.00pm on 11th, 12th and 13th December, so that during the festive season visitors will have more time to appreciate the works of art that this museum in our capital city is endowed with.
During December, the Multisite Ticket and the Family Pass will be sold at half the usual price. The Multisite Ticket may therefore be purchased at €25 for adults; €19 for senior citizens, students and concessions; and €12.50 for children. The price for the Family Pass (two adults and two children aged 6 – 17 years) during December will be €55 only instead of €110.
All visits to Heritage Malta sites and museums are conducted in strict adherence to Public Health regulations related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here is the full list of Heritage Malta museums and sites which will be open in December:
Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum: Open Monday to Sunday from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm. Last minute tickets for the Hypogeum can only be purchased on site.
From Thursday to Sunday, the following museums and sites will be open from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm:
- Fort St Elmo and the National War Museum
- The National Museum of Archaeology
- MUŻA (opening hours extended till 9.00pm on 11th, 12th and 13th December)
- Head Office
- Ex Royal Naval Hospital
- The Palace Armoury
- Fort St Angelo
- St Paul’s Catacombs
- Ħaġar Qim and Mnajdra Temples
- Skorba & Ta’ Ħaġrat Temples
- Ġgantija Temples
- Ta’ Kola Windmill
On Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, the following museums and sites will be open from 10.00 to 16.30hrs:
- Għar Dalam & Borġ in-Nadur
- Domvs Romana
- Inquisitor’s Palace
- Tarxien Temples
- Citadel Museums and Visitor Centre
- The following museums and sites are currently closed due to ongoing projects:
- Ta’ Bistra Catacombs
- Fortress Builders Interpretation Centre
- The Malta Maritime Museum
- The Palace State Rooms
- The National Museum of Natural History
For more information, you may visit the website.
This content was supplied by Heritage Malta