Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Superintendent for Public Health Prof. Charmaine Gauci appealed to help Dar tal-Providenza during the 103 Malta’s Heart radio marathon. In her intervention, she said that helping the home is the biggest act of love one can make.
She was speaking this morning, during the 30-hour show. The fundraising radio marathon is just four hours shy from the end. The transmission started at 6 am yesterday and will come to an end today at noon.
Prof. Gauci said that this year was a year of solidarity and caring for each other, following authorities directives to stop the pandemic spread. She appealed to end the year in the same spirit of solidarity by helping Dar tal-Providenza.
Jes Saliba on behalf of Dar tal-Providenza thanked Prof. Gauci for the cooperation found during the pandemic for the safety of the residents and workers.
The Superintendent for Public Health said that following the identification of first cases of the UK Covid-19 variant identified in Malta the vaccination programme will we be facing a challenge. She appealed that for the public to keep following the directives. Prof. Gauci reiterated that the vaccine is safe and effective.
How can you help this year?
- Follow103 Malta’s Heart from Wednesday 30 at 6 am till noon on Thursday 31 December.
- You can follow us LIVE on 103.mt/103-player
- Donate on https://www.dartalprovidenza.org/make-a-donation/
- Phone on 5160 2012 and donate €10 (VO 1066)
- Phone on 5180 2014 and donate €25 (VO 1066)
- Send an SMS on 5061 8922 to donate €7(VO 1066)