Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
The government has failed in making Gozo more accessible, Partit Nazzjonalista said on Saturday.
The statement which was signed by three Gozitan PN MPs – Chris Said, Frederick Azzopardi and Kevin Cutajar, the Opposition listed a number of proposals put forward by Partit Laburista on its electoral manifesto and have not been implemented to this day.
Accessibility on land:
- Permanent link;
- An alternative road to Imġarr terminal.
Accessibility at sea:
- The fast ferry service proposal has been changed into a hop on hop off service;
- The fourth ferry is neither adequate nor accesible;
- A cargo vessel departing from Valletta instead of Ċirkewwa to reduce traffic, emissions and extra costs;
- Cruise liner terminal;
- Cruise ship buoys at Imġarr and Xlendi;
- Yacht marina.
Accessibility by air:
- An airstrip;
- Helicopter service.