Gas cylinder explodes in Marsalforn

Lee Rigby

Tista' taqra bil- Malti.

A gas cylinder which was stored in a shed exploded after grass fires broke out in the surrounding fields in Marsalforn.

Sources speaking to Newsbook.com.mt said that multiple grass fires were reported throughout the morning on Wednesday.

The incident happened around 2.10pm with officials from the Civil Protection Department dispatched on site to control the fire. According to sources that spoke to Newsbook.com.mt no one was hurt in this incident however surrounding property was impacted.