Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Covid-19 infections hit an all-time record. There were 224 cases registered mostly with the youngish 25-34 year old cohort. This was the highest figure since the beginning of the pandemic.
- What caused this surge?
- What can be done to avoid the disaster that will follow if cases remain this high?
- Is it mainly because people ignored safety measures during the festive season?
- Could it be that many are dropping their guard in the belief the arrival of the vaccine in Malta means the end of the pandemic?
- Is the anit-Covid-19 vaccine as simply to administer as the flu jab?
- Who should not take the vaccine?
Dr Tanya Melillo an expert in public health will answer these and other questions during Newsbook Q&A today Wednesday at 6.30pm.