Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
This evening Michela Pace will be participating in the second semi-final of the 64th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel. She will be the 11th act to take to the stage with her song “Chameleon”.
In the early afternoon, she will go through her third and final general trial.
The jury has already cast its vote, the public will be voting this evening following the performances. Both the jury and the public vote carry 50% of the total vote.
10 out of the 18 performances of this evening will pass to the final which will take place on Saturday the 18th of May where 26 countries will be in the running to become the 64th Eurovision Song contest winner and take the 65th edition of the festival to the country they are representing.
The programme for this evening stands as follows:
- Armenia: Srbuk – Walking Out
2. Ireland: Sarah McTernan – 22
3. Moldavia:Anna Odobescu –Stay
4. Switzerland: Luca Hänni –She Got Me
5. Latvia: Carousel –That Night
6. Romania: Ester Peony –On A Sunday
7. Denmark: Leonora –Love Is Forever
8. Sweden: John Lundvik – Too Late For Love
9. Austria: PÆNDA –Limits
10. Croatia: Roko – The Dream
11. Malta: Michela – Chameleon
12. Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko – Run with the Lions
13. Russia: Sergej Lazarev – Scream
14. Albania: Jonida Maligi – Ktheju tokës
15. Norway: Keiino – Spirit in the Sky
16. The Netherlands: Dunacan Laurence – Arcade
17. North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska – Proud
18. Azerbaijan: Chingiz – Truth