Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
People of all ages can be infected by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.
WHO advises people of all ages to take steps to protect themselves from the virus, for example by following good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
Maltese Government Helplines:
- 111 – For those who feel symptoms of COVID-19 or who wish further information
- 22042200 – For Maltese residents who were caught in one of the high-risk countries and wish to return to Malta
- 21411411 – For those in mandatory quarantine who require provisions of food and medicine
- 25981000 – For those who have questions about the educational sector and the impact of the coronavirus
- 21692447 – For hotels and tourists with questions about announced measures
- 25903030 – Helpline for lonely elderly in need of medicines, meals, vegetables and fruit
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.