Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body will not kill viruses that have already entered your body.
It insists that spraying such substances can be harmful to clothes or mucous membranes (i.e. eyes, mouth). Be aware that both alcohol and chlorine can be useful to disinfect surfaces, but they need to be used under appropriate recommendations, WHO advises.
Maltese Government Helplines:
- 111 – For those who feel symptoms of COVID-19 or who wish further information
- 22042200 – For Maltese residents who were caught in one of the high-risk countries and wish to return to Malta
- 21411411 – For those in mandatory quarantine who require provisions of food and medicine
- 25981000 – For those who have questions about the educational sector and the impact of the coronavirus
- 21692447 – For hotels and tourists with questions about announced measures
- 25903030 – Helpline for lonely elderly in need of medicines, meals, vegetables and fruit
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.