Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) states that there is no evidence that regularly rinsing the nose with saline has protected people from infection with the new coronavirus.
It explains taht there is some limited evidence that regularly rinsing nose with saline can help people recover more quickly from the common cold. However, regularly rinsing the nose has not been shown to prevent respiratory infections.
Maltese Government Helplines:
- 111 – For those who feel symptoms of COVID-19 or who wish further information
- 22042200 – For Maltese residents who were caught in one of the high-risk countries and wish to return to Malta
- 21411411 – For those in mandatory quarantine who require provisions of food and medicine
- 25981000 – For those who have questions about the educational sector and the impact of the coronavirus
- 21692447 – For hotels and tourists with questions about announced measures
- 25903030 – Helpline for lonely elderly in need of medicines, meals, vegetables and fruit
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.