Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), garlic is a healthy food that may have some antimicrobial properties. However, it insists that there is no evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the new coronavirus.
Maltese Government Helplines:
- 111 – For those who feel symptoms of COVID-19 or who wish further information
- 22042200 – For Maltese residents who were caught in one of the high-risk countries and wish to return to Malta
- 21411411 – For those in mandatory quarantine who require provisions of food and medicine
- 25981000 – For those who have questions about the educational sector and the impact of the coronavirus
- 21692447 – For hotels and tourists with questions about announced measures
- 25903030 – Helpline for lonely elderly in need of medicines, meals, vegetables and fruit
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.