You can serve them on your favorite bread as a burger, but they are also great to go with salad.
- 2 cups grated medium peeled beetroots
- 3/4 cups oat or quinoa flakes or flaxseed
- 1/2 cup plain flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cajun and onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse on medium speed, scraping the sides that it doesn’t stick to the processor, until all comes together.
2. Prepare a tray with a baking sheet and preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
3. Form patties and place them on a tray.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
Recipe thanks to Baked With Love.