Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
At least one person has been injured in a gas explosion at a home in Msida this evening.
On Facebook, Angela Coleiro described the explosion as “big”. She added that there were ambulances, police, and fire engines on site.
A spokesman for the Civil Protection Department (CPD) told Newsbook.com.mt that the incident took place this evening in Msida. They also clarified that the explosion was caused by a gas cylinder but there had been some gas leakage from the cooker. He added that there was at least one person injured in an accident. The condition of the female occupant is unknown.
The CPD had no further information about the incident until the time of publication of the article. The Police Media Relations Unit was not open at the time that Newsbook.com.mt made contact.
More details to follow…