Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Malta has registered 42 new coronavirus cases and 60 recoveries.
The total number of active cases currently is 658.
From yesterday’s 38 cases:
- 1 was imported
- 11 were family members of previously known cases
- 3 were direct contacts of other positive cases
- 2 cases from the St Joseph Home cluster
- 2 cases from Casa Antonia
- 1 from a social gathering
- 5 cases were transmitted from work
That means that the remaining 13 cases were sporadic.
Malta’s 25th death was announced this morning, that of an 84 year old man who had ulterior conditions and was getting treatment at Mater Dei Hospital.