Tista' taqra bil- Malti.
Malta has registered 42 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, from 1957 swab tests performed. From the 63 cases reported yesterday 24 were sporadic, that is, came from community contact with no known cluster.
This was announced by the Ministry of Health.
Malta also saw 43 recoveries, with the total number of active cases now standing at 387.
Yesterday, 63 new cases of coronavirus had been reported by the health authorities after 2,044 swab tests were carried out. Following investigations,
- 18 cases were from a cluster in a construction company
- 5 cases were family members of previously known cases,
- 3 cases were work colleagues,
- 1 case was from direct contact,
- 2 cases were imported,
- 10 cases were from different homes for the elderly.
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news on the coronavirus in Malta, download the Newsbook APP here.