The Foundation for Theological Studies within the Archdiocese of Malta is launching a scholarship scheme to help those who wish to continue with their postgraduate studies in pastoral areas.
The Archbishop said that the aim of this scheme is to advance academic training and urge people to contribute to the Church and society.
For the 2018-2019 academic year, the Foundation is offering ten scholarships of €2,000 each to the successful applicant.
The courses under this scheme are as follows:
– Postgraduate Diploma in Pastoral Psychology
– Master of Arts in Catholic School Leadership
– Master of Arts in Christian Faith Formation
– Master of Arts in Family Ministry
– Master of Arts in Matrimonial Canon Law
– Master of Arts in Religious Studies
– Master of Arts in Spirituality
– Master of Arts in Spiritual Companionship
– Master of Arts in Theology
– Master of Arts in Youth Ministry
Applications close on the 15th September 2018.